From morning sickness to body swelling, being pregnant is no cake walk, but that doesn't mean there's no room for comic relief. Expectant mother Sharilyn Wester, who is 36 weeks into her first pregnancy, created a hilarious compilation of cat photos to "describe my feels during pregnancy" and shared it on Reddit's BabyBumps subreddit.
"I hope other women will get a great laugh out of it, and to feel as if it's okay to have more pregnancy days filled with swamp crotch and bad gas than poised maternity photos and DIY nursery decor," she told The Huffington Post in an email.
Without further ado, here's what pregnancy feels like, according to cats:
1. Telling The Husband "No Sex"
2. F*ck heat, f*ck August, f*ck everything. Why did I do this to myself?
3. First Trimester/Second Trimester/All Trimester barfs. AKA Why did no one tell me? NO ONE.
4. S.O ate the last of the foods. Why did you choose to die this way?
5. They told me I would feel beautiful. AKA I'm near my due date and what is life?
6. Help I am grossly pregnant and I can't get up AKA why did they not make life alert for rotund women like myself?
7. Why can I not swim in a pool of food and eat my way out?
8. I haven't pooped in days. SEVERAL. DAYS.
9. Pregnancy brain is a hell of a ... umm.. what's it called? You put it in your body like air but it's illegal.. No.. Not helium.. Let me get back to you on that.
10. Stranger rubbed my belly in public. (OH YEAH! IT WAS DRUGS IN #9!)
11. I am done I am so f*cking done.
12. Why did I look up birthing videos. the poop. no one told me about the poop.
13. What is sleep?
14. How I feel dressing up for work everyday grossly preg.
15. Is it swamp crotch or pee or did my water break? Swamp crotch? Swamp crotch.
RELATED ON HUFFPOST:
Start here, with the latest stories and news in progressive parenting. Learn more