If there's anyone proving that you can succeed in your 20s, it's Keke Palmer.
She's starting her 21st year off right -- Happy birthday, girl! -- and it's apparent that Palmer's racked up a lot of achievements at the young age of 20. Not only has she been heating up red carpets, Keke's made history TWICE in the past 365 days.
So whether you still think Keke is just another spawn of Nickelodeon or you're already obsessed with the fresh-faced starlet, here are five reasons why Keke is having the best year ever.
1. Keke is taking matters into her own hands, with her own show.
Keke is in the running to be the next Oprah as she debuted her talk show "Just Keke" on BET this summer. Being the youngest talk show host ever, Palmer is definitely paving the way for fresh content on daytime television.
2. All hail the new princess -- she'll be the first black Cinderella on Broadway.
Taking the reign from Carly Rae Jepson, we can't wait to see Keke lose her glass slipper in Broadway's production of Cinderella.
3. Palmer is definitely dropping her "Akeelah and the Bee" vibe with more grown-up roles.
From singing "Scrubs" in "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" to acting alongside Cicely Tyson in "The Trip to Bountiful" to encountering domestic racism in Showtime's "Masters of Sex," Palmer has shown that she's no longer a kid star.
4. Her beauty game is pretty on point.
Let's just inspect her Instagram for a moment -- or forever.
5. Finally, Palmer takes red carpet style to the next level.
Dresses on dresses on dresses for this fashion maven.