In case you were wondering where all the cool people were Tuesday night, they were all at the Chanel fashion show in New York City. Ok, well not all the cool people since we weren't there. Nevertheless, the event was star-studded as designer Karl Lagerfeld presented his Salzburg-set Métier d’Art collection at the Park Avenue Armory.
Even though he showed the same "Sound of Music"-inspired collection that was presented in Austria four months ago, we're still blown away by the clothes, the front row attendees and, of course, the after party.
With that said, here are 8 reasons why Chanel's Paris-Salzburg show in New York City was insanely awesome.
2. The set of the show was staged to look like a modern version of the rococo palace Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, Austria. Simply beautiful.
3. Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne walked the show. #Obvi
4. All the looks were stunning and Karl closed the show with an adorable little boy.
5. There were Chanel logo-shaped soft pretzels.
6. Pharrell, who will soon be honored with the CFDA's Fashion Icon award, performed at the after party and was joined by Delevingne to perform their Chanel commissioned debut "CC The World."
7. The swag bag was #OnFleek!
8. Choupette is one lucky cat. Literally. Lagerfeld's feline has landed the cover of Lucky magazine's special "Stylish Animals" issue, which the glossy's editor-in-chief Eva Chen revealed at the fashion show Tuesday night.
Check out all the stars that showed up at Chanel's big night in the slideshow below.