Lily-Rose Depp, daughter of movie stars Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, is fashion's newest "It" girl. Her appearance at the Chanel Paris-Salzburg show in New York this week solidified the title. At just 15 years old, the budding actress is sure to take over Hollywood, but right now we're more excited about what she has in her closet.
A quick glance at Depp's Instagram reveals funky Prada heels and glow-in-the-dark Chanel running sneakers. Two things we obviously can't live without. Although it probably helps to have incredibly chic parents, the teen appears to make the bold choices of a seasoned fashionista.
Here are nine reasons why Lily-Rose Depp is going to take the fashion world by storm.
1. She rocks Chanel runway designs like a pro.
2. And slays in couture trainers.
3. She knows "going gray" is totally in.
4. She understands that a pop of color goes a long way.
— Lily-Rose M. Depp (@LilyRoseMelDepp) February 8, 2015
5. And that all white everything is totally chic.
6. She can maintain her balance in a pair of Prada pumps.
7. She sees the world through rose-colored glasses.
8. She follows the mantra: diamond crowns are a girl's best friend.
9. She sports socks with lots of personality.
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more