In the movie "Mean Girls," Karen Smith's can predict the weather. At the 2004 Super Bowl Halftime Show, Janet Jackson's made international news. In the 90s soap opera "Baywatch," Pamela Anderson's redefined the female sex icon.
From buying bras to breastfeeding, women across the world are #blessed with boobs. And no matter the cup size, there's a whole lot to love.
Here are responses from 19 women on their favorite things about their very own big or small, perky or droopy, one-of-a-kind boobs.
1. "You can balance your plate of food on them while watching Netflix in bed."
2. "I like that mine are small so I can get away with low cut tops! #NoCleavage"
3. "Boobs are magical. Every time I breastfeed my son I'm in awe. Like seriously...we can feed humans and sustain life with them. #Dope"
4. "They catch crumbs."
5. "Working out with small boobs is a breeze."
6. "I love that I got to pick mine. Living in a world where I got to change a part of me that used to make me feel terrible is amazing. I got implants when I was 20. They'll never be perfect or symmetrical when they're not in a bra but they finally make me happy!"
7. "Boobs look sexy with or without a bra involved. (And no maintenance required.)"
8. "I like that mine are small! I generally hear nothing but complaints from my big-boobed friends, so maybe I'm really not missing out on much."
9. "Mine are big and I like that they are feminine, but also unruly -- they will not abide a button down shirt and they help me take up space in the world."
10. "Mine fed two -- TWO -- humans!"
11. "I loathe my boobs (I hate the word breasts), but my kid likes to lay on them, so I guess they're comfy?"
12. "They float! (Or they're buoyant or something -- look down next time you're in a pool or bathtub…)."
13. "I used to want big boobs so badly that I actually sang the 'We must increase our bust' song from Judy Blume’s Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret. But now I love my little B-cups and wouldn’t trade them in for anything."
14. "Their perkiness and shape. And the fact that I don’t have to wear a real bra but still feel supported."
15. "It’s empowering that it's possible to change your breasts or how they look. You have control over whether or not you want to show off your cleavage. I think this Jenna Marbles video sums up a way you have power over your breasts."
16. "One of the best things about small boobs is being able to wear backless tops without a bra. And trying out interesting swimsuit cuts!"
17. "They’re small so they don’t hurt my back."
18. "I see them as a reminder about the wonderful capabilities of the female body. Not only do women have the ability to bring a new life into the world but they can also feed that new being. I think breastfeeding is one of the most important connections you can have with your child after they're born, though certainly not the only one. (My mom wasn't able to breastfeed me, for example.)"
19. "They make me feel very feminine!"
HuffPost Women sends stories about relationships, politics, sex, work, culture and body image, straight to your inbox three days a week. Learn more