Sure, you know America. But do you have what it takes to obtain legal citizenship in 'Merica? Take a shot at these sample questions to see if you have the political and historical knowledge to pass the United States of 'Merica naturalization exam.
1. Chug a Bud.
2. What is freedom of religion?
- Correct Answer: Believe in Jesus as often as you want.
3. What are the three unalienable rights promised in the Declaration of Independence?
- Correct Answer: Life, liberty and the pursuit of blowin' sh-t up.
4. What is 'Merica's number one export?
- Correct Answer: Sleeves
5. What sport is played in the World Cup?
- Correct Answer: Don't know.
6. Name one reason colonists came to 'Merica.
- Correct Answer: Super Bowl I
7. Who lived in 'Merica before the Europeans arrived?
- Correct Answer: Illegal immigrants
8. Chug a Dew.
9. Draw a picture of the 'Merican food pyramid.
- Correct Answer:
10. If the President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
- Correct Answer: Bruce Springsteen
11. Which side won the Civil War?
- Correct Answer: 'Merica, duh.
12. What is Patrick Henry famously remembered for saying?
- Correct Answer: "Give me liberty or give me a No. 7 combo meal with extra mayo."
13. What is the national anthem of 'Merica?
- Correct Answer: "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
14. What year did the Supreme Court legalize gay marriage nationwide?
- Correct Answer: Wait a minute... WHAT HAPPENED?!
15. Chug a Corndog.
Congratulations, you've completed the 'Merica citizenship test! Tally up your score (or don't, because freedom).
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more