Celeb stylist Robert Verdi is just the man to take advice from when it comes to women. Stylist to the stars - including Eva Longoria Parker, and Kathy Griffin - he is also an FIT-trained former jewelry designer, the co-creator of Full Frontal Fashion, a consummate TV commentator, and a soon-to-be reality star when his new show "The Robert Verdi Show" premieres February 10th on the Logo channel (told you he knows the ladies!). With Valentine's Day coming up, the always stylish Verdi shared with us his top 10 gifts and date ideas for the big day -- use them to inspire your ideas or to drop major hints to your guy.
1. Date: Create a coupon book for a monthly date night
2. Gift: Celebrate the day with a fun Fragoli Passion Cocktail
3. Date: Dinner from the local pizzeria and current chick flick (the day calls for femininity)
4. Gift: Fill your love's heart (instead of their gut) with a "candy" dish full of amazing blooms from Rebecca Cole Grows
5. Date: Place pieces of chocolate at all the usual places where your Valentine goes in the morning to make the ordinary moments special (i.e. next to coffee cup, shaving kit, jewelry box...)
6. Gift: Limited Edition True Love Gold Heart Assortment from Godiva (for those who can't do without the calorie-laden present)
7. Date: Find a local spa and treat yourself to a shared massage
8. Gift: Celebrate the Valentine's Day weekend by whisking your Valentine away on an adventure and give a weekender bag like a chic over-sized one from Eenamaria as a clue
9. Date: Mix up a pre-dinner drink, then instead of going out cook them a favorite meal
10. Gift: You can always add more love through out the year with the gift of a charm bracelet--they are super hot right now!