Iris Mack, PhD, EMBA earned a Harvard doctorate in Applied Mathematics and a London Business School Sloan Fellow MBA. She is a former MIT professor. Dr. Mack is also a former Derivatives Quant/Trader who has worked in financial institutions in the U.S., London and Asia. She recently published a book entitled Energy Trading and Risk Management: A Practical Approach to Hedging, Trading and Portfolio Diversification (http://bit.ly/1p1ut0g ). In addition, Dr. Mack has also spent some of her professional career at NASA, Boeing and AT&T Bell Laboratories – where she obtained a patent for research on optical fibers.
Dr. Mack lectures, consults and serves as an expert witness consultant on Energy Derivatives, Quantitative Finance and High Frequency Trading for
1. Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services network
2. Tulane Energy Institute (Freeman School of Business)
3. Fitch's Certificate of Quantitative Finance Program in NYC
4. The Terrapinn Group in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and London
In addition, Dr. Mack serves on various boards:
• National Academy of Sciences Transportation Research Board
• The Edwin Moses Global Institute
• AlgoAnalytics Trading and Financial Analytics (India)
• MarketExpress Financial News and Research (India)
More information about Dr. Mack may be found on The Global Energy Post.