With CPAC starting this week, I knew I had to scoot over and get some of the inanity on camera. Be sure to check out today's video of the ex-gay leader who supports LGBT relationships and the Stonewall riots or yesterday's interview with the leader of a white supremacist group that's fine with gay people. What else happened in the queer blogosphere this week? Here's some of the best posts from the past week on Bilerico:
When Was the Last Time a Christian's House Was Burned Down? Filed by: D Gregory Smith
Revisiting the Reagan Nightmare Filed by: Terrance Heath
Ronald Reagan's Real Legacy: Death, Heartache, and Silence Over AIDS
Filed by: Karen Ocamb
Injustice At Every Turn: Study of Trans Discrimination Filed by: Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
When You Take Protein Powder to Creating Change Filed by: Phil Reese
Kentucky Supports LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measures Filed by: Alex Blaze
Engaging 'The Enemy' Filed by: Bil Browning
What Should Gays and Lesbians Do to Help Trans People? Filed by: Joe Mirabella
Strong Stuff Filed by: Anthony Carter
Haitian Vodou and the Acceptance of LGBTQ Identities Filed by: Rev Irene Monroe
When Rape Crisis Support Staff Attack Filed by: Tobi Hill-Meyer
A Short History of Physique Magazines Filed by: Jesse Monteagudo
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!