With CPAC starting this week, I knew I had to scoot over and get some of the inanity on camera. Be sure to check out today's video of the ex-gay leader who supports LGBT relationships and the Stonewall riots or yesterday's interview with the leader of a white supremacist group that's fine with gay people. What else happened in the queer blogosphere this week? Here's some of the best posts from the past week on Bilerico:
When Was the Last Time a Christian's House Was Burned Down? Filed by: D Gregory Smith
Revisiting the Reagan Nightmare Filed by: Terrance Heath
Ronald Reagan's Real Legacy: Death, Heartache, and Silence Over AIDS
Filed by: Karen Ocamb
Injustice At Every Turn: Study of Trans Discrimination Filed by: Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
When You Take Protein Powder to Creating Change Filed by: Phil Reese
Kentucky Supports LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measures Filed by: Alex Blaze
Engaging 'The Enemy' Filed by: Bil Browning
What Should Gays and Lesbians Do to Help Trans People? Filed by: Joe Mirabella
Strong Stuff Filed by: Anthony Carter
Haitian Vodou and the Acceptance of LGBTQ Identities Filed by: Rev Irene Monroe
When Rape Crisis Support Staff Attack Filed by: Tobi Hill-Meyer
A Short History of Physique Magazines Filed by: Jesse Monteagudo
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more