Kicking off the new year is an eclectic bunch of workout jams. Pharrell Williams turns up with a jaunty number for which he filmed a 24-hour long music video. The band American Authors continues a climb up the charts with a song you might know best from a Lowe's commercial. Finally, Lady GaGa and Bastille return to the monthly top 10 in a pair of remixes.
Here's the full list, according to a poll on Run Hundred -- the web's most popular workout music blog.
- Pharrell Williams - "Happy" - 160 BPM
- The Wanted - "We Own The Night (Chainsmokers Edit)" - 126 BPM
- Lady GaGa - "Applause (DJ White Shadow Trap Remix)" - 141 BPM
- Duck Sauce - "Radio Stereo" - 130 BPM
- Little Mix - "Nothing Feels Like You" - 126 BPM (not available on Spotify)
- American Authors - "Best Day of My Life" - 100 BPM
- Avicii - "Hey Brother" - 125 BPM
- Echosmith - "March into the Sun" - 145 BPM
- Armin van Buuren & Trevor Guthrie - "This is What It Feels Like" - 130 BPM
- Bastille - "Pompeii (Kat Krazy Remix)" - 129 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.
Follow Chris Lawhorn on Twitter: www.twitter.com/runhundred