This month's top 10 list plays host to an eclectic bunch of established and upstart musical acts. On the international front, you'll find a reggae hit from the Canadian band Magic and a platinum single from Norwegian duo Nico & Vinz. Elsewhere country artists Jarrod Niemann and Lady Antebellum document their nights on the town. Finally, you can check out the latest from newcomers Tune-Yards and Charli XCX alongside chart regulars Katy Perry and Shakira.
No matter where your interests lie on the musical spectrum, there should be something for you below. So, if you're looking for a few new tunes to liven up your summer workouts, this month's playlist will give you 10 great places to start.
Here's the full list, according to a poll on Run Hundred -- the web's most popular workout music blog.
- Nico & Vinz - "Am I Wrong" - 121 BPM
- Katy Perry - "Birthday" - 124 BPM
- Charli XCX - "Boom Clap" - 93 BPM
- Jerrod Niemann & Pitbull - "Drink to That All Night (Remix)" - 120 BPM
- Magic! - "Rude" - 72 BPM
- Lady GaGa - "G.U.Y." - 100 BPM
- Shakira - "The One Thing" - 84 BPM
- Tune-Yards - "Water Fountain" - 111 BPM
- Far East Movement & Riff Raff - "The Illest (Rell the Soundbender Remix)" - 80 BPM
- Lady Antebellum - "Bartender" - 101 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.
Follow Chris Lawhorn on Twitter: www.twitter.com/runhundred