We're big fans of interval training over at Greatist, so it's no surprise we're always looking for music to go along with those high-intensity routines. The trick to a good interval playlist? A mix of tempos to help you push through the rough spots and coast through the rest (believe me, smooth beats are not ideal when trying to gut through that last fast burst). Since routines differ from person to person, we put together this playlist with enough variety to keep our minds off the burn and focused on the tunes at hand.
- Lady Gaga -- "Edge of Glory"
- Kelly Clarkson -- "Since You Been Gone"
- Katy Perry -- "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
- Britney Spears -- "I Wanna Go"
- P!nk -- "Don't Let Me Get Me"
- Adele -- "Rumour Has It"
- Simple Plan -- "Can't Keep My Hands Off You"
- Shiny Toy Guns -- "Major Tom"
- Steppenwolf -- "Magic Carpet Ride"
- Aerosmith -- "Walk This Way"
- Eurythmics -- "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
- Madonna -- "Beautiful Stranger"
- David Guetta -- "Where Dem Girls At"
- Alexandra Sran -- "Mr. Saxobeat"
- Calvin Harris -- "Flashback (Album Version)"
- deadmau5 -- "Some Chords"
- Duck Sauce -- "Barbra Streisand"
- Benny Benassi -- "Come Fly Away"
For more music, check out the rest of our series, HuffPost Workouts here.
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more