Senator Ted Kennedy loved to sing. And so it seems only fitting to make a playlist in memory of this singular American icon who did so much for so long to help so many. May he rest in peace, and may all the men and woman elected to be our leaders in Congress actually honor his memory by fulfilling Senator Kennedy's longstanding dream of true health care reform in this country that he loved even more than he loved singing.
- "A Dream Goes On Forever" -- Todd Rundgren
- "Working On A Dream" -- Bruce Springsteen
- "Someday We'll All Be Free" -- Donny Hathaway
- "Teddy Boy" -- Paul McCartney
- "Changing Of The Guard" -- Bob Dylan
- "I Dreamed A Dream" -- Neil Diamond
- "I Hope" -- Dixie Chicks
- "Abraham, Martin And John" -- Dion
- "Get Up, Stand Up" -- Bob Marley & The Wailers
- "Don't Dream It's Over" -- Crowded House
- "The Boxer" - Simon & Garfunkel
- "(I've Got) Dreams To Remember" -- Toots Hibbert
- "A Ray Of Hope" -- The Rascals
Those are my songs for Senator Ted today. Please share yours as you see fit.
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more