1. STOCK: And remember, boychiks and girls, the rule is still "Buy low, sell Chai."
2. BOB DYLAN'S TELL TALE SIGNS: THE BOOTLEG SERIES NO. 8: A box set of brilliant unreleased music from that Zimmerman boy -- and all of it from safely after those uplifting but pesky Christian years.
3. AND YOU SHALL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF OUR VINYL: THE JEWISH PAST AS TOLD BY THE RECORDS WE HAVE LOVED AND LOST by Roger Bennett and Josh Kun: I haven't read this one yet, but it certainly looks like a lovely book from a nice family.
4. HE IS . . . I SAY: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE NEIL DIAMOND by David Wild: I have read this book in fact, I wrote this book. A lovely tome from a nice enough family.
5. GELT: In many ways, cash remains the perfect guilt-inducing gift item -- especially in this post-Madoff era.
Follow David Wild on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Wildaboutmusic