Titles by veteran authors like Harlan Coben and John Green populate this week's Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List, while one first-time author's hit title hangs on at No. 1.
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins heads into its ninth street in the top spot, a feat that's noteworthy not only because Hawkins isn't as seasoned an author but also because her best-selling thriller isn't tied to a popular movie or TV series.
Case in point: Veronica Roth's Divergent trilogy, all three installments of which make renewed appearances within the week's top 25 as the Insurgent film, based on the third novel in the series, continues its run in theaters.
The top 10 best-selling ebooks of the week ending March 28:
1. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $6.49
2. The Stranger by Harlan Coben (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
3. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (Hachtte) -- $5.39
4. NYPD Red 3 by James Patterson; Marshall Karp (Hachette) -- $9.99
5. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
6. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $11.99
7. Make Me: A Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child (Penguin Random House) -- $12.99
8. Divergent by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins) -- $2.99
9. Allegiant (Divergent Trilogy Book 2) by Veronica Roth (HarperCollins) -- $3.99
10. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.00
More:Digital Book World Ebook Best-seller List The Girl On The Train Paula Hawkins Erik Larson Anthony Doerr
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more