For this mix I decided to put together some of my favorite tracks that combine the high energy of dance music with melodic vocals that will have you singing along. These songs are jam-packed with big build-ups and high BPMs to get you pumped up. They're meant to get your blood flowing, raise your endorphin levels, and ultimately make you feel good!
Most people look at exercising as a chore. But with the right soundtrack, you will leave the gym feeling inspired. It's amazing how music can enhance your mood. It has the power to evoke all kinds of emotions and feelings. The idea is to listen to music that stimulates you. Music that makes you want to dance!
This playlist is heavy on the sweet-sounding hooks. You may get caught singing along while you're on the treadmill. No need to be embarrassed. You're expressing yourself, which is beautiful! Sing. Smile. It's healthy and it's contagious. Get in the zone and pass on the good vibes!
- Calvin Harris -- Let's Go (feat. Ne-Yo) [Radio Edit] -- 128 BPM
- Phoenix -- Armistice (Yacht Remix) -- 120 BPM
- Van She -- Idea Of Happiness (Sebastian Remix) -- 128 BPM
- Madonna vs. Avicii -- Girl Gone Wild (AVICII's UMF Mix) -- 132 BPM
- Human Life -- Wherever We Are (Grum Remix) -- 129 BPM
- Casxio -- Seventeen (Skrillex Remix) -- 128 BPM
- Morgan Page -- In The Air (Mord Fustang Remix) -- 128 BPM
- Vampire Weekend -- White Sky (Basement Jaxx Club Mix) -- 130 BPM
- Chromeo -- Opening Up (Ce Soir On Danse) -- 122 BPM
- Bingo Players -- Cry (Just A Little) -- 126 BPM
- M83 -- Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix) --125 BPM
- Passion Pit -- The Reeling (Calvin Harris Remix) -- 125 BPM
- Two Door Cinema Club -- Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Remix) -- 120 BPM
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs -- Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix) -- 132 BPM
- Miike Snow -- Animal -- 127 BPM
- Lykke Li -- I'm Good, I'm Gone (Black Kids Remix) -- 120 BPM
- Empire Of The Sun -- Walking On A Dream (Treasure Fingers Remix) -- 127 BPM
- Katy Perry -- Part of Me -- 130 BPM
- Bloc Party -- Banquet (on Silent Alarm Remixed album) -- 75 BPM
For more by DJ Commodus, click here.
For more on HuffPost Workouts, click here.