Good morning and welcome to week two of your Healthy Living Community Cleanse!
Over the past week, you have cut down on sugar, caffeine, gluten and dairy. You have gone shopping for healthy, whole foods. Now you're ready to officially kick off your cleanse!
If You're Doing The Full Cleanse Program:
If you are doing the full cleanse program, you will start drinking your shakes, taking your supplements, and following the cleanse diet today.
Cleanse Sample Meal Plan:
Here's an example of what time you will have your shakes and meals. You can adapt this to fit your schedule as needed.
- 8 a.m. Breakfast shake
- 10:30 a.m. Mid-morning shake
- 12:30 p.m. Light lunch with supplement pack
- 4 p.m. Mid-afternoon shake
- 6:30 p.m. Light dinner with supplement pack
Light Lunch and Dinner Ideas:
• Soup and a salad
• Dinner-plate size salad, include some fish or organic chicken if desired
• Stir-fry with chicken, veggies and brown rice
• Curried Lentils or vegetables with brown rice
• Gluten-free pasta with roasted vegetables
• Fish with quinoa or brown rice and vegetables
• Braised organic chicken and vegetables
• Lettuce wraps (recipe below!)
• Mary's Gone Crackers Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Snacks
• 1/4 cup mixed raw almonds, walnuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds
• One apple sliced with one tablespoon organic raw almond butter
• Piece of fruit (please check diet guidelines for allowable fruits)
• Carrot and cucumber sticks with hummus
• Organic gluten-free and wheat-free rice crackers or brown rice cakes
Cleanse Shake Recipe:
Here's a delicious shake recipe for you to try. Just add all ingredients to your blender bottle, shake it up and enjoy!
1 packet of cleanse powder
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 packet stevia (or to taste)
Dash of cinnamon
1 cup of almond milk
Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Use grilled chicken or fish, add some crunchy vegetables like cucumber, radish, carrots, add a little fresh mint and/or cilantro, a squeeze of lime juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix together and spoon into a lettuce cup (use butter lettuce for easy rolling), roll and eat.
If You're Following The Cleanse Diet Only:
If you are doing the cleanse diet, you will start following the diet today.
What To Expect
By the end of your cleanse you will look and feel great. During the first few days, however, as you adjust to a new way of eating and the toxins are flushed from your body, you may experience some of the following symptoms: lightheadedness, headaches, joint or muscle stiffness and increased bowel movements. These symptoms should disappear after a few days and you should feel more energetic and mentally alert, with a heightened sense of well-being.
To your health,
Dr. Lipman and the Be Well Team
Call Us: 888.434.9483
Follow Dr. Frank Lipman on Twitter: www.twitter.com/drfranklipman