Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed the weekend and that you're feeling more energetic and alert. Today we have an easy and delicious salmon recipe for you to enjoy.
Roasted Salmon with Mustard and Dill
• 4 fillets of salmon, about 6 oz each
• 1-2 tablespoons of stone ground mustard -- enough to sufficiently coat the salmon (do not coat the skin side)
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• Salt and pepper
• 2 tablespoons of fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the salmon fillets
3. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder
5. Spread the mustard evenly over the top of the salmon, sprinkle the dill over the mustard, coating the salmon generously.
6. Place the salmon skin side down on a lightly oiled roasting pan and roast in the oven till salmon is fork-tender and flakes easily (about 10 mins depending on thickness).
Dr. Lipman and the Be Well Team
Call Us: 888.434.9483
Wondering What To Eat?
This post details a sample meal plan, and Cleanse-friendly foods, recipes and snacks.
For more ideas visit this Facebook page -- it's frequently updated with Cleanse-friendly recipes.
Follow Dr. Frank Lipman on Twitter: www.twitter.com/drfranklipman