20. The first day you get your study pack, and you promise yourself you're going to study for two weeks.
19. When you are on the chase to gather all the class notes you missed.
18. Realizing you have two back-to-back tests on the same day.
17. Spending your whole night cramming all the semester's information into one night.
16. The feeling when you fill up on coffee and Red Bull during finals week.
15. How you feel when all the stimulants hit you at once.
14. Realizing everything you studied won't even help you out in life.
13. When you realize you really don't give a f*ck anymore.
12. When you start figuring out the lowest grade you need to pass.
11. Spending all night to create a last-minute cheat sheet.
10. The moment you realize nothing on your cheat sheet is on the test you're taking.
9. Coming to the classroom early to find a good seat in the back.
8. That moment you realize the professor is not handing out the same test to everyone.
7. When you realize the smartest kid in the class is sitting next to you.
6. When the smart kid in class covers his test so you can't cheat.
5. When you're trying to cheat on your test without having the teacher see you.
4. The moment that the smart kid hands in his test within the first 30 minutes.
3. When you notice you are one of the last remaining students still working on the test.
2. The moment you finish your test.
1. When you feel like a mastermind for cheating and getting an A.
We’re basically your best friend… with better taste. Learn more