I spent 3 days at CBSi, CBS interactive, formerly CNET for trainings, and my intern Jennie Sarkodie spent one hour there and here is what we learned:
1. There is a video game library.
2. Non video games include mini basketball, shuffle board, ping pong, and a pool table
3. There is free lemonade, iced tea, Arnold Palmer's and popcorn in the br/ room.
4. Soft drinks in the vending machines are subsided and 25 cents. The water is not and is $1.
5. Brands under entertainment include cbs.com, chow.com, tv.com, and metacritic
6. Brands under Giant Bomb, GameFAQs, ComicVine, and GameSpot.
7. Brands under music include last.fm and metrolyrics.
8. Brands under news include CBSNews and C/Net.
9. Brands under sports include maxpreps, cbssports.com, and cbssports.com fantasy, cbssports.com college network.
10. Brands under technology include c/net, TechRepublic, zdnet and download.com.
Love, peace, compassion, and blessings
The Morning Email helps you start your workday with everything you need to know: breaking news, entertainment and a dash of fun. Learn more