Welcome to the end of American democracy, everyone.
1. What could have been Donald Trump’s attempt to save face yesterday turned into a nuclear level meltdown. It was glorious and terrifying to watch. More here.
2. Former British PM is calling for the people of Britain to change their mind about Brexit. More here.
3. Robert Harward turns down Trump’s offer of National Security Advisor. He reportedly called the offer “a shit sandwich.” More here.
4. Trump is going to write a new Executive Order for his travel ban rather than fighting the courts. We’re not sure what he expects to happen, but something tells us the courts will stop it. More here.
5. A museum has removed all art made by immigrants. Art was replaced by signs stating “made by an immigrant”. Nice move, Wellesley College Museum. More here.
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more