The top brass of the hapless New York Mets have had up to their ears with the team's crappy play. Unfortunately, when it came to addressing the problem, they put on a clinic in abominable management practices.
The New York Mets Guide to Bad Business
* Take forever to make decisions
* Deliberate and agonize publicly
* Tell your employees if they don't improve their performance you'll fire them--and then don't fire them
* Finally decide to fire your employees anyway, after they improve their performance
* Fire them by email, at 3:30 in the morning, when they're 3,000 miles away
For More Brilliant Business Practices Also See: Obama Monkey Doll Maker Stops Selling Racist Toy