Kara Ross Introduces a New Series Called "10 Questions"
"10 Questions" For Nancy Brinker, Founder & CEO of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
1. Whom do you credit for inspiring you to be the person you are today?
My mother, father, and sister.
2. What is your favorite get-away-from-it-all destination?
At home on Sunday, when its quieter.
3. How do you define your personal style?
Simple, tailored, and paired down. The fit is everything.
4. What three items would you never leave home without?
iPad, Pink Kindle and a Handbag fitted with all needs for last minute travel.
5. Where would we be more likely to find you? Sprawled on a beach in Belize? Shopping in Paris or climbing Kilimanjaro?
Working somewhere or trying to learn or see something new.
6. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
Tom Brokaw or physicist-chemist Marie Curie, the two time Nobel Prize winner at the turn of the century
7. If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say?
I'll leave that to the writer.
8. What is the best piece of advice someone has ever given you?
Know what you know and know what you don't know
9. Who's your secret celebrity crush?
Tom Hanks or Justin Timberlake
10. What is the last movie that made you laugh out loud or cry?
Cry: Mildred Pierce with Joan Crawford and the second version with Kate Winslet. And there is always An Affair to Remember....
Laugh: Overboard. It's still the funniest movie I have ever seen. Goldie Hawn was brilliant!
To learn more about Susan G. Komen for the Cure, please visit http://ww5.komen.org/