Ed. note: A version of this blog was originally posted on the White House Blog.
The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) is pleased to announce our new Grants and Resources website dedicated to providing tools and resources to inform AAPI community-based organizations about federal opportunities.
The Grants and Resources website serves as a hub of current grant and technical assistance information.
The website is divided into three main sections:
- Grants: The grants page offers tools to help organizations navigate Grants.gov and the grant application process.
- Training: Under the training section, we share learning opportunities offered by federal agencies to help organizations obtain and use their resources.
- Resources: This page provides tools to help your organization with everything from assessing community needs to conducting evaluations.
The Grants and Resources website is not meant to be completely exhaustive nor will it have every opportunity listed from the federal government, but we hope to share information AAPI organizations and communities will find of interest. The Initiative is not involved with the decisions made by the organizations issuing the grant, nor does an organization's usage of our website guarantee that an application will be approved.
Upcoming opportunities include:
- Grantwriting Training for Minority Serving Institutions
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development with the Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships - Capacity Building/Grant Writing Training Session (Wednesday, July 16 at Temple University)
- Institute of Education Sciences: Webinar Series on Funding Opportunities
I encourage you to share the new website and continue to check it for the most up-to-date information on these opportunities.