Who Was That New Candidate that Replaced Mitt Romney?
Anyone who has followed this year's Republican nominee process, read the newspapers and heard TV interviews of the presidential candidates "speaking in their own words," would be in shock after listening to Wednesday night's first presidential debate.
The shock would be: A new Republican presidential candidate has replaced Mitt Romney, BG (i.e., before his 47 percent gaffe). The new candidate's name is MITT ROMNEY, AG (i.e., after his 47 percent gaffe). It appears that he has undergone a total "make-over."
There is no question that President Obama lost the debate. From an astrological perspective, it might be interesting to review what happened? In my articles on Romney-Ryan and Obama-Biden, I gave an astrological analysis of each candidate's personality: the "good, bad, and ugly." These columns offer insight into why Romney won and why Obama lost. They offer a forecast of what you can expect in the upcoming debates in October. Here is my astrological analysis of each candidate's performance in last night's debate:
Analysis of Obama in last night's debate:
- He has the natal astrology chart of a very likeable and humanitarian individual as he continues to echo his comments about wanting to build the "middle class," making sure that everyone gets a "fair-shake."
- In the "bad" category we saw a very "indecisive" man who held back on aggressively standing up for his true beliefs or contrasting them from his opponent's.
However, we saw a lot of "ugly:" a President Obama who was confused about how to contrast himself from Romney.
- Obama's astrology indicates an arrogant and self-deceptive nature which caused him to think that because of Romney's "47 percent gaffe," he had him "on the ropes" and did not need to go for the "knock-out punch." We may never know for sure whether this strategic mistake was based on his self-delusion, or misguided counsel from advisers.
Analysis of Romney in last night's debate:
Romney showed himself to be a competent senior executive who sees the big picture and has a large vision of how to achieve success with specific goals.
- He projected himself an intelligent man with a sharp mind who not only stood up for himself but took firm control of the debate from both Obama and the moderator, Jim Lehrer.
"He operates best in a controlled atmosphere where he is sure of the crowd and not facing confrontation or potential disruptions. Unfriendly or aggressive arguments unnerve him and disturb him very deeply (e.g. like the heckler who got him to say: "Corporations are people, my friend!")."
- That's why Obama had only one chance to beat Romney by "getting in his face," and exposing the "newly created," Romney, including the lies and distortions being presented as fact. But he lacked the boldness and good judgment to do this.
He deceived the American public by presenting a new Mitt Romney that had not existed prior to last night. He become a caricature of "Pinocchio," proceeding to deny facts that are public knowledge in order to win favor with voters and boost his chances to become President. Romney showed his dishonesty in such areas as taxes, deficit and spending, and healthcare.
His personality is ungrounded in reality. Because he is so comfortable with self-deception, he finds it easy to disconnect himself (and, be totally unbothered) by his "historic record," of flip-flopping on issue and after issue.
His astrology chart shows him to be someone so driven to achieve his ambition for success and power that he would break any rules to accomplish his goals. That means that even though Romney has appeared before the camera in countless media interviews, making public statements on his positions, never the less, he is very comfortable reversing his positions and claiming to be a proponent of something entirely different than he has said, for the record, in the past.
What Lies Ahead in the Future Romney-Obama Debates?
- Expect the gloves to come off at the next presidential debate. President Obama goes on the offensive and will come out swinging realizing that he is no longer in the lead.
This suggests to me that the next two debates do not go as well for the "new" Mitt Romney as the first one.
To visit Larry Schwimmer's website, go here.
For more by Larry Schwimmer, click here.
About LARRY SCHWIMMER:
Larry Schwimmer is President of Astrodecision.com, a San Francisco-based consulting company. The firm uses astrological analysis to counsel individual and corporate clients on picking the "best dates" to make successful decisions of all types: personal, marketing, financial, and political. The firm currently advises a diverse client base that includes Politicians, Presidents of major corporations and a MLB Baseball Team. Schwimmer, an internationally known Astrologer (with a FORTUNE 500 M&A background) has been a practicing Astrologer for 35 years. Visit his website: www.astrodecision.com
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more