1) Mardi Gras slippery.
2) BP executives' Mercedes trunks filled with dead pelicans.
3) BP executives' swimming trunks filled with dead pelicans.
4) New delicacy -- blackened coral.
5) Media trying to put a positive spin on New Orleans's dazzling flaming tap water.
6) Kanye West goes on live national television and says Obama doesn't care about Cajun people.
7) More Saudi princes on Gulf Coast than usual.
8) Congress acting like they handled it.
9) Toddlers don't need to wear floaties; they simply crawl across the top of the water.
10) A single jazz musician can fuel your car for two days.
11) James Carville grumpy.
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more