Have you ever successfully knocked back a shooter with a live scorpion on your hand? Or downed an entire spittoon of wine?
Well, we'd honestly be surprised if you answered yes to either of those questions--even a little concerned. Safety first, everyone!
Thankfully, these crazy antics are what Hollywood is here for (and quite good at). We looked back at a few of the most awesome shots ever taken in movies--from James Bond to Austin Powers. We bet you'll love these scenes as much as we do.
Did we miss one? Tell us in the comments!
1. James Bond takes a shot with a scorpion on his hand.
2. Marion wins a shot competition in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.
3. The ¡Three Amigos! down a tequila shot in unison.
4. The Wedding Crashers' wedding crashers take a group shot.
5. Austin Powers relaxes with a shot in a hot tub.
6. The bros in Swingers bond over a couple of shooters.
7. Miles goes for the entire spittoon in Sideways.
It might not be liquor, but he shot the contents of that spittoon with conviction!
More from Liquor.com: