True or False:
1. Saddam threw the UN weapons inspectors out of Iraq.
2. Saddam's Iraq was a refuge for al-Qaeda.
3. "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US" is just a historical statement.
4. The insurgency is in its last throes.
5. The purpose of US foreign policy is regime change.
6. The most important sacrifice Americans can make is to see the bad news coming out of Iraq.
7. We are not seeing the good news coming out of Iraq.
8. Fox News is news.
9. Rumsfeld was the best SecDef this nation ever had.
10. If we beat them there, we won't have to fight them here.
11. As they stand up, we wilil stand down.
12. Iran is just months away from having a nuke.
13. Dissent emboldens the enemy, aids and abets the terrorists, and is unpatriotic.
14. Freedom is like dominoes.
15. Our mission is victory.
16. In six months, this will all turn around.
17. The Generals on the ground know what they need and get what they want.
18. If Joe Lieberman is for it, it's bipartisan.
19. The Senate Intelligence Committee already looked into it, and there's nothing to it.
20. It's Clinton's fault.
21. Iraq is the central front in the global war on terror.
22. "Redeployment" is another name for cut-and-run.
23. Benchmarks and timetables are a gift to the terrorists.
24. Our soldiers have a lifetime guarantee of the best medical care in the world.
25. George W. Bush Boulevard runs parallel to Haifa Street in Baghdad.
For each each statement you marked True, give yourself 1 Feith (Gen. Tommy Franks: "Feith is the stupidest fucking man on the planet.")
BLOGOBONUS: Score 1 Perle for each additional neocon dogma you can list.