Mother's Day is around the corner so show all the moms in your life how much you appreciate them by getting them a special gift. Below are my top 10 picks -- there's something here for every type of mom!
1. These fabulous perforated tote bags imported from Paris are the perfect gift for Moms who like to be on trend and lug around lots of stuff each day (hello!). I adore these two-toned leather bags as they are chic, super light-weight and reasonably priced. They are available in other color combos such as black/raspberry and hot pink/orange. Added bonus: Bags come with a smaller one inside (with strap) to hold your keys, makeup and other loose items organized. It's like getting two bags in one. I will wear mine all spring/summer long!
Perforated leather bags, $130. To order, contact Esther Feder, email@example.com
2. Jennifer Zeuner necklaces are so wearable and delicate, mom would be thrilled to receive one. I love this stylish, gold arrow necklace. It's great worn alone or as a layering piece.
Jennifer Zeuner gold arrow necklace, $155
3. It's always a luxury and nice experience to get your hair blown out at Drybar. This package of six gift "coasters" are good at any of Drybar's many locations. Included with purchase are the small box BIG HAIR products especially for Mother's Day! A great gift for the Mom who would never do this for herself OR for the blow-dry junkie.
Mother's Day Special, "Hot Mama" 6 pack of blowouts, $225 plus Small Box Big Hair products ($25 value).
4. A great surprise for Mom are these FabFitFun's VIP boxes. The editorial team from Giuliana Rancic's FFF lifestyle website hand-select products that keep you looking fabulous and staying fit! These boxes are delivered every season and include many great must-have products.
5. Bottega Louie is one of my favorite downtown places to dine in LA and they make the most delicious and beautiful macaroons. I like this pretty gift box for Mother's Day filled with some of their best goodies. The gift box can be shipped anywhere in the US.
Bottega Louie Gift Box IV, $100, 15 assorted macaroons: strawberry and lychee pâte de fruit, spice cocoa almonds, fine cocoa, vanilla marshmallows, almond dragées, coconut rocher.
6. Clos-ette Too makes the best travel jewelry case available. It's stylish, functional and comes in several colors. Coined the "Birkin" of jewelry organizers for good reason! Great for the traveling fashionista mom.
Clos-ette Signature Travel Jewelry case, $50
7. My husband brought back ESPA products for me when he went on a business trip to London several years ago. I am still obsessed with them and have been for years. These top quality products are perfect for creating a wonderful at-home spa experience. A nice gift for the Mom who needs a bit or R and R. Sound familiar?
Espa, Relaxing Moments, $168
8. Alexis Wolfer, Founder of the BeautyBean just published a fab book called The Recipe for Radiance. Included are 131 all-natural DIY beauty and food recipes from industry experts, celebs and chefs -- offering women an easy way to beautify from the inside out. From what to eat for healthier hair, more radiant skin and stronger nails, to the DIY beauty recipes that work better than your store-boughts favorites, this book is perfect for all the beauty-lover Moms looking for healthy solutions that really work!
The Recipe for Radiance by Alexis Wolfer, $23.
9. Personalized iPhone cases from Zazzle make great Mother's Day gifts for the mom who is glued to her iPhone (haha). I love the chevron design with personalized initial detail. Create one with Moms favorite colors, or personalize one with a family picture. Use code MOMMYIOUSALE for up to 60 percent off.
10. For the eco-conscious mom, LUSH handmade bubble bars and bath bombs are a great gift choice for Mother's Day. These organic bath essentials are made with pure essential oils and softening butters. They fizz up in the bath and are fragrant and fun! Lush can put together a Mum Gift Package ($54.95) with some of their top selling items.