60 Minutes

"I just decided, I don't think we can run the kind of campaign we have to run to be able to win."
"[Putin is] challenging your leadership."
"He is, you know, the classic reality TV character."
The speaker will discuss his surprise announcement that he is resigning from Congress.
"You let that pass," the CBS anchor told Trump. "And I wonder what that tells us about you."
A close friend told Breitbart News she checked in to a Washington, D.C. hospital for at least the fourth time this year.
Jeff Fager, chairman of CBS News and executive producer of '"60 Minutes," informed staff Tuesday that Lara Logan and her producer, Max McClellan, would be taking a leave of absence following an internal report on the news magazine's discredited Oct. 27 Benghazi report.
In a humiliating retreat from a piece she had staunchly defended, "60 Minutes" correspondent Lara Logan admitted on Friday morning that she and the news magazine had made a "mistake" in their reporting of a controversial story about the Benghazi attacks.
Mitt Romney's at it again -- shading the truth on CBS News' 60 Minutes. He's perpetuating the false Republican narrative that President Obama should have gotten more done during his first two years in office because he had a supermajority in the Senate.