Incorporate this "move of the day" into your regular exercise regimen or just take a few minutes to give it a try. Each day will be a different move, so you can do each one back to back or individually. Performing this one move each day will add up and you will begin to see noticeable changes in your body and an improved mental focus!
- Improves athleticism
- Engages and tones the entire body
- Increases stamina
Check out the additional benefits of sprinting and the incredible effect it has on metabolism --
- Perform a dynamic warm up for 5-10 minutes.
- Jog 30 yards then walk back. Repeat 5 times.
- After you are completely warm, sprint 30 yards (as fast as possible). Walk back. Rest 30 seconds and repeat.
- Do 10 sprints total. Follow it up with static stretching.