Incorporate this "move of the day" into your regular exercise regimen or just take a few minutes to give it a try. Each day will be a different move so you can do each one back to back or individually. Performing this one move each day will add up and you will begin to see noticeable changes in your body and an improved mental focus!
How it works: Perform 3 sets of 20 reps.
Equipment required: None
- Lie flat on your back with legs extended straight. Lift shoulder blades off the ground by engaging core. At the same time, engage right leg and lift it off the ground.
- Twist upper body toward right leg as you reach with left hand. Come back to center and lower shoulders and legs down to the ground.
- Repeat the movement on the other side. Make sure to engage your core and legs the throughout the entire movement.
*You can always bend your knees to keep any pressure off the hip flexors.Benefits:
- Slims down waist.
- Strengthens entire core musculature and quadriceps.
- Increases flexibility in hamstrings.
For the full-length workouts and recipes, please visit http://www.noratobin.com/blog.