Incorporate this "move of the day" into your regular exercise regimen or just take a few minutes to give it a try. Each day will be a different move so you can do each one back to back or individually. Performing this one move each day will add up and you will begin to see noticeable changes in your body and an improved mental focus!
- Improves posture and spine stability
- Increase strength in shoulders and core
- Tones the stomach
- Come into a straight arm plank with shoulders under wrists and feet slightly wider than hip width. Keep core braced and legs engaged the entire time.
- Lift right arm up to shoulder height point thumb toward ceiling. Come back to center and switch sides. Draw shoulders blades together as you lift and lower arms.
- Continue alternating. Perform 10 reps each side.
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more