- Hiring a dwarf to pose as a "small-cap" analyst isn't funny.
- Shredding SIM cards is more effective than biting them in half.
- The SEC is awake.
- "Octopussy" is not a James Bond movie.
- McKinsey & Company's publication, "Motivating people: Getting beyond money," is a must-read for...well...McKinsey & Company.
- The Tamil Tigers are not a soccer team.
- M&A lawyers want a piece of the action.
- Hiring hookers is safer--no jail time--than flirting with with former beauty queens who consult hedge funds. Right, Eliot?
- IBM hardware has bugs. Just ask the SEC.
- Perp-Walk Fashion Tip: Hoodies are out. Expandable manila folders are in
What are the other lessons from Galleon?
Here's the latest from The New York Times: U.S. Plans New Charge in Galleon Insider Case.