- Iceland, at 1.32 times 2008 GDP
- 51 bottles of cheap vodka for every Russian, babies included
- 1,629,460 years of public school, K-12
- 400,000 gastric bypass surgeries
- 611,111 free passes for Irish atheists to blaspheme*
- Avatar tickets for everyone living in China, the United States, Indonesia, and Japan combined
- One week at New York's Four Seasons Hotel for every homeless person in the United States
- $1,100 to bribe each one of Rush Limbaugh's 20 million listeners to shut up
- A year of healthcare for 2,964,560 Americans
- 110,000 body scan machines for airports
What else will Goldman's bonus pool buy?
Check back as we update the Acrimoney Reality Index.
*A new law in Ireland, which took effect on New Year's Day, makes blasphemy a crime and imposes fines up to $36,000.
The Morning Email helps you start your workday with everything you need to know: breaking news, entertainment and a dash of fun. Learn more