America is going down in flames y'all.
1. Uncle Joe Biden has come to the rescue as he and wife Jill have launched the Biden Foundation. Welcome back to our lives Joe. More here.
2. Trump wants to further tighten restrictions on immigrants but just from countries where he doesn't have conflicts of interest. This is a business after all. More here.
3. Trump's pick for supreme court, Neil Gorsuch, is backed by conservatives. What a surprise. More here.
4. The Canadian PM's office made Fox News delete misleading tweets regarding the race of the Québec shooter. Canadians won't stand for fake news. More here.
5. We're running out of bacon. More here.
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more