The Huffington Post Universal app for iPhone and iPad brings you up-to-the-minute articles, photos, videos and blogs in a dynamic and personalized experience. By customizing your settings, you can be a part of the conversation on the topics that matter most to you -- from politics, business and technology, to fashion, entertainment, lifestyle and healthy living.
Featuring real-time updates from HuffPost's Pulitzer-prize winning newsroom, the app lets you share your favorite stories with friends in your social networks. And it's global - our app connects you with the best from our international editions, including the UK, Canada, France, Spain, Italy and Japan.
Navigate with ease through all of HuffPost's stories, blog posts, photos, and breaking news from the site's wide array of sections, including politics, entertainment, comedy, tech, business, sports, books, health, and much more.
The news has never been more social; make your voice heard by commenting on articles, and share your favorite stories and opinion pieces with friends, family, and coworkers via fully integrated connections to Facebook and Twitter.
We are working to continually improve the overall experience and feature offerings and welcome your feedback. Please send your suggestions, questions or bugs to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.1
- Now available as a universal app for iPhone and iPad.
- Automatically save your favorite sections for reading offline.
- Sync your bookmarked articles between of your iOS devices through iCloud.
- Adjust the color scheme of the screen for night mode reading.
- Share your favorite articles, photos, videos and more with Facebook, Twitter and G+.
- See more stories in compact mode on the section fronts.
- Experience the full user interface and content in Japanese!
Turn on Compact Mode to see more stories on screen:
Add, Remove and rearrange your Favorite Sections:
Adjust your text size, or turn on the nighttime reading mode:
Adjust your settings to read your favorite sections offline: