The Twitty Milk Hoax has ended! Turns out Erykah Badu and Jay Electronica did not give their newborn daughter that particular crazy celebrity baby name, but another, not-quite-as-wacky one, Mars Merkaba.
Badu, also the mother of son Seven and daughter Puma, is obviously a leader in crazy celebrity baby naming. Here, with Twitty's birth, our new Top 10 Craziest Celebrity Baby Names:
1. Moxie Crimefighter -- The daughter of magician Penn Jillette, whose assertive word name can be called unique in the truest sense of that term, is the bearer of what may still be the absolute craziest celebrity baby name.
2. Pilot Inspektor -- Jason Lee took a lot of flack for this occupational name, to the extent that he's keeping his second child's name secret.
3. Bronx Mowgli -- Rockers Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz hit a new low with this New York neighborhood-Disney moniker, giving their son the initials B.M.W.
4. Kal-El -- Nicolas Cage's son's name seems fit for a child from another planet.
5. Mars Merkaba -- Upside: It's better than Twitty Milk.
6. Peanut -- Soap star Ingo Rademacher's son's name might give any child an inferiority complex.
7. Diezel -- Word names are in, but fuel names? Sorry, Toni Braxton, but this one is full of gas.
8. Zuma Nesta Rock -- The name of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's second son is simply trying way too hard on every level.
9. Huckleberry -- Bear Gryll's newborn son and big brother Marmaduke sound like a pair of cartoon characters. But what can you expect when Dad's name is Bear?
10. Puma -- We have to cite Erykah Badu for being a two-time offender, as she gave her daughter this feline and sneaker name. But Badu also has a wicked sense of humor, as anyone who's ever heard her fabulous song "Call Tyrone" can attest.
THE spot for your favorite fan theories and the best Netflix recs. Learn more