- Balenciaga L'Essence Eau de Parfum: If a forest nymph stumbled onto a perfume counter, this is what she'd buy. A woodsy green scent with notes of cedar, patchouli, and vetiver, built around a heart of violet leaves. $95 - $130 at Nordstrom.
- NYX Butt "Naked" Eyes Palette: An affordable compact featuring universally flattering shades. 15 eyeshadows in an assortment of matte and shimmering neutrals, 4 warm peachy blushes, 2 highlighters, and a bronzer. Excellent quality for the price. $25 at NYXCosmetics.com.
- Bath & Body Works Foaming Hand Soap: Extracts of honey, coconut milk and olive fruit soften hands while anti-bacterial ingredients wipe out germs. The limited-edition Winter hand soaps come in an assortment of festive scents including Winter Cranberry, Iced Gingerbread, Pink Sugarplum, and Vanilla Bean Noel. $5.50 each at Bath & Body Works.
- Lollia Perfumed Shower Gel: Formulated with gentle botanical extracts to gently clean and soften skin, and fragranced by Lollia's popular line of heavenly scents, these luxe shower gels are almost overshadowed by their gorgeous packaging. Almost. $22 each at LolliaLife.com.
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer: This pre-shampoo treatment was originally created for Audrey Hepburn in 1974 to help keep her hair strong and moisturized, despite frequent stylings. She loved it so much she used it for the rest of her life, and I plan on doing the same. $45 at PhilipKingsley.com.
Follow Pandora Young on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PandoraYoung