• placement of on administrative leave by the Boston Police Department leads to assertion by that "I am not a racist. I did not intend any racial bigotry, harm or prejudice," leaving observers to ponder the actual intention of when mass e-mail was sent by describing Henry Louis Gates Jr. as a "banana-eating jungle monkey" -- a phrase acknowledged by as a "poor choice of words"
• pondering by observers can stop, as attorney for explains that intention of was not "to malign [Gates] racially" but was merely "a characterization of the actions of that man"
• Obama is doltishly called a "racist" with "a deep-seated hatred for white people" by
• much ado about
• exposed butt of
• description of by Stephen Colbert as "decent, old-fashioned Americans who just want to overturn a democratic election"
• desperate need of to cast Obama presidency as illegitimate
• America is deemed "less safe" by now that Palin is "no longer keeping an eye on Russia"
• death of
• campaign by for adulterer David Vitter's Senate seat suffers setback with arrest of for battering husband after becoming "upset because the way the laundry had been done"
• excessively salt-laden meals served by result in lawsuit against
• disingenuous defense of by CNN president Jonathan Klein
Foxx, Rep. Virginia
For Madonna's scary arms, Michael Jackson's scarier nose, Sarah Palin's even scarier brain, and a guy who likes this one horse maybe a little too much, click here.