• unusual on-air banter with weatherman by
Bachmann, Representative Michele
• fear of that President Obama is going to "decide how many calories we consume or what types of food we consume"
Baucus, Senator Max
• bipartisanship is achieved by with health-care-reform bill hated on both sides of the aisle but, unsurprisingly, loved by the health-care industry that has given so much money to the campaigns of
birth control pills
• antiabortion Floridians seek to criminalize
Brady, Representative Kevin
• complaints of about the failure of the D.C. Metro system to provide better service for 9/12 tea partiers ring hollow considering that government funding for improving the subway was voted against by
• new book is published by
Bush, George W.
• Arlington, Texas, students who were not allowed to hear President Obama's speech to them last week will not, after all, be bused off campus to hear a speech by
• former speechwriter for is the author of the latest, though surely not the last, book containing embarrassing examples of the ignorance of
• refreshing refusal of to back down from unpopular yet obviously valid assertion by that racism has a little something to do with why at least some people -- particularly the ones with spittle-flecked faces contorted in rage -- feel so free to express their hatred of President Obama
• solemn assessment by that the "graphic and shocking, albeit brief, exposure of Janet Jackson's bare right breast to a nationwide audience composed of millions of children and adults" warrants -- lo, these 5½ years after that insanely overhyped distraction from the Iraq war -- further investigation
For more bad behavior, including transcendent new repulsiveness from Rush Limbaugh, click here.
Follow Paul Slansky on Twitter: www.twitter.com/slansky