Have you ever wondered how to make a man fall in love with you?
I am a professional matchmaker, and here's what I know:
- Men fall in love with women who seem special, who seem different from the other women with whom they have been out. Make sure to differentiate yourself.
- Men fall in love with women whom they are afraid to lose.
- Men fall in love with women who respect themselves and demand respect from a man. A man can smell, from a mile away, a woman who is lacking in self-respect.
- Men fall in love with women who are happy with themselves. Why would a man love you if you don't love yourself?
- Men fall in love with women who pick "the right time" to have sex. When is the right time? It can be any time, but it should be a time when you know deep down that it's right and that he agrees. When a man likes you, he will not be looking to "lay" you; he will be looking to make love to you.
- Men fall in love with women whom they will be proud to introduce to their friends and family. What does this mean? You can't be a basketcase, a girl who causes a scene or a girl who drinks too much. Why would he want to bring all that into his life?
- Men fall in love with women who doesn't make his life harder. Is it okay to play some games? Sure. Is it okay to give him a hard time sometimes to keep him on his toes? Of course. And is it okay to pick your spots to make a point? Sure. However, there is a difference between giving a guy a hard time and making his life hard.
- Men fall in love with women who are helpful and help them take care of things. A man wants to be with a woman who will be a partner and help him get out of jams, help him think of things he forgot to remember, and help him improve his life. Try to stay ahead of the curve. You know what your guy needs; help him get it.
- Men fall in love with women who continually keep it interesting. No one wants to be with someone who is boring or who is always the same. Keep recreating an interesting you.
Samantha Daniels is a well-known professional matchmaker, President of Samantha's Table Matchmaking and the author of "Matchbook: The Diary of a Modern Day Matchmaker" (Simon & Schuster). Follow her on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Matchmakersd.
Follow Samantha Daniels on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MatchmakerSD