I like to think each item on this list in some way promotes peace or healthy living!
1. Spoonk Acupressure Massage Mat: This mat is so amazing! The theory behind it is acupressure stimulates specific reflex points throughout the body to release blocked energy. You can lay down on it or walk on it. The mat is also organic.
2. Alex and Ani Bangles: LOVED these the minute I saw them! You can collect them. I have the peace, love and tree of life! They are made from recycled metals and made in the U.S. Make sure to watch the video on their site; you will fall in love with Alex and Ani!
3. Djembe Drum by Woodstock: When I received this drum I was immediately inspired to start a family band. At each full moon I hope to have a drum circle with friends and family. This was the start of our collection! The gift of music is always a good thing.
4. Vegan Lip Balm by Sprout: I always have lip balm with me and this is my new favorite! Best of all it is vegan. Plus it is not waxy; it is smooth and silky. These will make great stocking stuffers!
5.Manduka yoga mat: Having a good yoga mat is one thing any eco girl must possess. This is my absolute favorite mat. It is very high quality but not too heavy for carrying. It holds me amazingly well in my poses.
6. Patagonia Lidia Parka jacket: Winter will be setting in soon, but I will be toasty and warm in this jacket. It is made from 100% recycled materials and contains no animal products. I have it in black.
7. MALA Beads by Tiny Devotions: Mala beads have been around for thousands of years in traditions like yoga and Buddhism. These malas have 108 beads and a larger semi precious guru stone. People say Mala beads bring healing, love and luck to those who wear them. I have mine at my desk and find myself always holding them!
8. Juicer: Give the gift of true health this holiday season with a juicer! I have two favorite juicers (any serious juicer should have both):
Green Star is an amazing juicer! If you or your gift recipient is fully committed to a health transformation, this is the best juicer because it juices greens the best. However, it takes a little more time to juice and has a smaller opening so you are not able to put a whole apple through!
Williams-Sonoma Breville Juice Extractor is an excellent starter juicer! If you are new to juicing this is a great choice. If you are in a hurry in the mornings this is your juicer. You can toss large pieces in without all the chopping! Plus it juices greens.
9. Vibrams: Gotta have my Vibrams! Vibrams have changed my life! They are barefoot running shoes. I have long been a believer in running barefoot and when these came out I was ecstatic. My running form is better and it even feels like I run faster and jump higher in these. I have the KomodoSport pair!
10. Nintendo's Wii and Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board: A workout on Wii Fit really is a happy, fun workout! This thing is great. It calculates your BMI, customizes fitness plans and even helps you with your yoga poses! I was actually sore afterward! But most importantly, this is a great way to get the kids moving on snowy days! They love it!
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more