- Brett Favre is an offensive player in more ways than one.
- In addition to leading the Patriots on the field Tom Brady is now required to approve teammates' hairstyles in order for them to remain on the team.
- Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco should just arrange for their paychecks to be deposited directly into the NFL's bank account so that they can tweet to their hearts' content.
- Kroy Biermann and Ndamukong Suh are in no danger of winning the NFL's Fastest Man competition.
- With the problems Beanie Wells and Tim Hightower are having Arizona should consider moving Levi Brown to the backfield.
- Mark Colombo needs to figure out a way to celebrate touchdowns without falling down.
- At this rate the 49ers will be the best 0-16 team in history.
- At this rate the Bills will be the worst 0-16 team in history.
- Chargers' punter Mike Scifres did not take his special teams mates out for dinner Sunday night.
- If LaDainian Tomlinson were ever to create a workout video, Clinton Portis and Fred Taylor would be first in line to buy it.
SUBSCRIBE TO & FOLLOW THE MORNING EMAIL
Start your workday the right way with the news that matters most. Learn more