Complete this sentence: Drew, Brittany, Baylen and _____________. Stumped aren't ya? Well, so is Drew Brees.
The Saints quarterback is turning to fans to help him pick a name for his soon-to-arrive baby boy. This is baby naming crunch time for the Brees clan, considering his wife Brittany's due date is next week. Drew took to his Twitter account on Friday asking for name suggestions from, all of people, NFL fans. Here's the catch: It has to start with the letter "B."
Well Drew, have no fear. Your most loyal Saints fan is here! My completely preposterous suggestions are below, including a few actually acceptable ones.
1. Bahama (As in Bahama Brees. Get it...hehe!)
2. Brett (Hmmm... Wouldn't want him to grow up thinking it's okay to send girls pictures of his pee pee, so let's scratch that one.)
3. Braveheart (Can you imagine a kid having the balls to pick on someone named "Braveheart"? Why yes, yes I can in fact...and in great numbers.)
4. Bourbon (What? I mean the street, not the alcohol. Oh wait, it's still inappropriate...nevermind.)
5. Beaux (Admit it. That's hot!)
6. Skip the "B" thing all together and name him Chicks in the Huddle after my website. (Oh wait a minute. Forgot I had a pending naming rights deal with the Octomom...)
7. Barack (or Bristol...I don't play the politics game!)
8. Bubba (This is a little insurance policy to guarantee Drew never leaves Louisiana.)
9. Beignet (That just sounds delicious.)
10. And finally...Benson. Cause nothing says job security like sucking up to the dude who writes your checks!
You're welcome, Drew. If you've got selections, leave a comment!