“really, papa john? ridiculous, & sooo disappointing..
i KNOW what my healthcare under the "for profit" system is costing; me, employer, ins. co.; and it's INSANE... my portion alone is almost one third of income... employer, ins. co are paying one to twice as much as i am. for mostly, routine visits, and run 'a the mill scrips... and the largest chunk is NOT going to the care providers.”
Sep 20, 2012 at 21:02:34
“huff post, you're better than this. and the business about link not found to xmrv is a year or two old. where did it c ome from again, all of a sudden.”
Kelly Latta on Sep 24, 2012 at 19:18:49
“On September 18, 2012 mBio published an online study regarding the association between XMRV and pMLV and myalgic encephalomyelitis, sometimes referred to as chronic fatigue syndrome. The research was commissioned and funded by the National Institutes of Health who specifically requested that molecular epidemiologist Dr. Ian Lipkin at the Center for Infection and Immunity in the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University coordinate the study. Researchers including ME and CFS experts as well as authors of previous positive studies worked on the study for two years before the results were published this past week.”
“nonsense, you seriously think gays marry straights to reproduce? :/
to quote TFDNYC Here is a primer:
1) Many a gay man/lesbian marries a member of the opposite sex in order to "pass" as straight. This leads to a lot of misery and heartache. This does not mean they were straight and became gay, it means they felt the need to lie in order to feel safe.
2) The gender of the person one marries does not always reflect their sexual orientation (see #1)
3) The men in this video are not going to "become straight" to get married. This was satire to point out that we are NOT taking your girlfriends, even though many girlfriends would like us to. This is what folks call irony.
4) Ok, it's is not a lifestyle. It is a life. My life is a human existence occurring inside a body and mind that happens to be more attracted to its own sex.
5) Lastly, there is no male/female role playing (mom, are you listening?) in our relationships. We're both MEN and love each other as MEN. Hence the term HOMOSEXUAL. I suspect lesbians feel similarly, but not being a lesbian, I can't speak for them. Now, if you really want to know who is positioned where during intimacy (which is what you're really asking), then ask directly. But know that it's actually none of your business.
“just fyi - a gay friend posted this. he's not all offended, thinks it' very funny :)”
SomeGuy1985 on Nov 15, 2012 at 09:42:58
“OK, and? I am not the same as your friend. Besides, who said I am offended? I did say it was funny but filled with stereotypes. Almost everyone here agrees with that. Stereotypes and generalizations are almost always wrong.”