“Most, if not all, of the quakes are believed to have been caused by injection wells used to dispose of waste water from past gas drilling operations.
The same thing is happening north and east of Fort Worth, Texas.”
Jacy Jones on Dec 10, 2013 at 02:15:07
“Ohio has them too due to oil companies. Poisoning our nation's waters, using the fresh water all up so towns go dry, and causing earthquakes. All part of oil barons' plan like the Bushes and Cheneys and Kochs to ruin the United States and it's people for a few dollars.
Darn that FRACKING for oil! It's causing earthquakes in Arizona, Texas and Ohio... http://planetsave.com/2011/11/07/oklahoma-earthquake-fracking/”
simpleperson on Dec 9, 2013 at 18:58:52
“Not according to the article. Where did you get you information?”
“The fact that would even ask these questions clearly indicates a profound lack of knowledge of how our government works.
Answer those questions accurately yourself and get back??
charleydog on Dec 9, 2013 at 13:35:37
“Since you can't answer the questions, here goes:
1) The NSA is in what branch of the government? Executive
2) Who is responsible for the executive branch of government? Obama
3) What branch of government submits budgets to the Congress? Executive
4) What agencies know the details of what is in so-called "dark budgets?" CIA, NSA, and intelligence gathering efforts of many others, including Homeland Security, Department of Justice, Department of Energy, etc.
5) What branch of government are those agencies a part of? Executive
6) What branch of government has access to what the NSA is doing? Executive
Anny questions. I guess you flunked 4th grade social studies.”
“When you spoke with our President, he told you this? ; O }
You have NO IDEA how our government actually functions. Based on that comment.
But since you are concerned perhaps learning a bit more than blogs and opinion offer?”
charleydog on Dec 9, 2013 at 12:22:11
“1) The NSA is in what branch of the government?
2) Who is responsible for the executive branch of government?
3) What branch of government submits budgets to the Congress?
4) What agencies know the details of what is in so-called "dark budgets?"
5) What branch of government are those agencies a part of?
6) What branch of government has access to what the NSA is doing?
Care to answer those questions? Guess not. As an apologist for Obama, you either believe he is infallible or that he knows nothing about what the executive branch is doing. You are pathetic.”
“You are focused on the wrong branch of government.
If you are actually concerned?? PLEASE contact your Congresspersons about this.
CONGRESS is responsible for budgets and spending for ALL "dark" spending.”
charleydog on Dec 9, 2013 at 11:47:45
“If you haven't noticed, the NSA is part of the executive branch. Obama is responsible for what happens in the executive branch. Does Congress approve the budget? Yes. But only after the executive branch requests the money. By your ludicrous argument, Obama is not responsible for anything, because the money for anything government does comes from Congress. BTW, the NSA budget is classified, which means that Congress only has a vague idea how the money is being spent. Who does know how the money is being spent? The president knows, if he bothers to concern himself with such matters.”
“CONGRESS has been funding these out-of-control agencies with ENTHUSIASM since 9/11. Multi-billion$$ have been SECRETLY forked over to these blatant over-reactions and VERY FEW in government raised concern.