Jun 20, 2010 at 15:40:40
“good for you amanda. you're not alone in being sick and tired of pretending to be someone you're not.”
mcarlsonus on Jun 20, 2010 at 15:56:56
“and cosmetic surgeons and smut photographers around the world agree EMPHATICALLY!
THANKS for buyin' the new hooters! Thanks for posing skantily clad! Everyone's absolutely THRILLED you prefer, "chocolate!"
YEAH - stay true to yourself and, if it STILL doesn't get any publicity, try any or all the below:
1. Claim addiction, rehab in (my) future
2. Where'd that sex tape come from? I'm shocked (but I want you to give me six figures for giving it to you in the first place!)
3. I'm a gay and/or bisexual
4. I just had a sh*tload o'babies!
5. I dated Van Der Sloot ...”
“Sue for what exactly? "Your honor, the bank gave me a loan because I asked them for one. I also falsified loan documents and over stated my income which, by itself, is a federal felony that carries with it the possibility of a 30 year jail term." Doesn't sound like too great of a case.
You're also forgetting that the bank will likely seek attorney's fees from you if you file wasteful and nonsensical claims.”