“I just saw a highly informative NOVA show on PBS.
The subject was the techniques cities are using to cope with flooding, and anticipation of worse flooding in coming years.
I was shocked when the credits came up.
The show was financed by none other than DAVID KOCH.
“it probably is crooked, but the way to deal with it is not to
persecute a man who received a fair trial, and now has to live in hiding because of death threats. And his mother and father also received death threats and are also in hiding.
Go after the state of Florida, don't victimize people.”
“Dear Stupor: Seems my first response got lost. Point one of Chinese Fossil Fuel reduction dealt with - Wste to power systemsbuild outs in China.
1. Waste to power:
1.1. Sewage sludge-chopped urban cellulose waste- dual tank- methane bio gas generation systems. (produces lots of bio-gas which will rduce Beijing power consumption frm coal- by 10%.
1.2. Garbage incineration. also feeding district heat.
1.3. Agrarian region septic tank sludge-/ cattle, pig and poutry manure methane reacpture systems (dual tank digester systems) for powering combined heat power systems on Chinese farms.”
Kent Otho Doering on Nov 15, 2013 at 06:10:27
“DEear Stupor: To continue on radical Chinese fossil fuel/emission reductions
China is also builing out.
2. Advanced combined cycle systems.
i.e. they are converting and upgrading coal fired, rankine cycle steam turbine power generation systems to coal to coal to gas- fired fired - combined cycle systems from G.E., China and Siemens, China. That combined cycle system boosts efficiencies form under 30% to over 60%. (Cuts poer related emissions by over 30%)
3. Massive build out of power plant waste heat - district heat systems from the waste to power, and upgraded coal gas GaS power plants. In Beijing- that means 10.000 km of district heat systems going in between now and 2040 (Saving the equivalent of 80 million barrels of heating oil-per annum or 12,720 billion liters- cutting close to 20 billion kilograms, 20 million tons of co² p.a.) >Another 30% reduction of power and heat related emissions.)
4. Advanced, heat difference Alphy Sitrling motor systems (with deuterium gas heat modulators) on the district heat lines at th district heat-building interfaces- generating close to 15 gWh of power - much of that going to
5. Advanced Browns gas generation from Chinese Norelco (newer hho system advances boost hho output to 900 liters an hour per input kWh) (i.e. syngas from the Stirling cycle- feeding back to power plants- power plants- industry.
6. Mandated coupled co-generation- heat power on all industrial and food processing thermodynamic processes. (Also feeding back into syn-gas geneation.)”
Kent Otho Doering on Nov 15, 2013 at 04:45:51
“China is engaged in importing and consulting with advanced European engineering for radically reducing greenhouse gas emissionsas well as developing its own further solutions for radically reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 90% by 2030.
1. Waste to power systems will shift over 30% of Chinese p.g. to waste to power systems cutting fossil fuel co"emissions by 35% by 2030 as well as slash anthropogenic methane)
1.1.Sewage sludge-chopped composte methane digesters feeding combined fuel cell/lpha Stirling generation systems -pumping methane extracted sludge - connecting to district heat systems .
1.2 Converting some coal fired lants to high temperature, urban garbage incineration plants burning garbage for heat and power- .
1.3. Massive mehane recapture from shutting down, and greened garbage waste dumps (which will become the sites for wind parks - solar parks) .
1.5. Methane recapture on all Chinese farms/rural regions- septic tank sludge and animal manure- combined with chopped compost materials- dual tank digsesters for maximum methne production- feeding combined heat and power systems.
There is more on China I shall post in the followiing comments, sir..”