Food is great, but it is by no means perfect. Sometimes we just want it to cheer us up, sometimes to fill our bellies, other times to experience an extreme, wonderful flavor, but sometimes food just doesn't cooperate. Here is a list of the most frustrating food situations you can find yourself in:
1. Pancake flip fail. So close, yet so far.
2. Not enough milk for the cereal you just poured. It's fine. I love slightly damp cereal.
3. Scraping the bottom of a jar of peanut butter with a knife and getting peanut butter all over your hand. Caught peanut butter handed.
4. Trying to get chips out of a Pringles can, but your hand won't fit. I swear that mustache man is laughing at my failure.
5. When only one side of your slice of bread gets toasted. You had one job, toaster, one job.
6. Orange fingers. There's no denying that whole bag of Cheetos is now gone.
7. When you completely fail at the Pinterest recipe. A+ for effort?
8. Noisy chip bags. Noisy chip eaters, too.
9. When a roommate eats your food. Sorry mom, but sharing is hard when you were really looking forward to that leftover pizza.
10. When a bag of chips is all air. Just what I wanted, a bag of air with a hint of chip.
11. The powdered doughnut. Powdered sugar is the glitter of the doughnut world.
See the last 5 frustrating situations here.
Follow Spoon University on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SpoonUniversity